How to Register Your Unit for Summer Camp
To register for summer camp, please visit or contact the Council Service Center at:
Attn: Camp Director
2600 Quarry Rd
La Crosse, WI 54601
Week 1- June 18-24, 2017
Week 2- June 25-July 1, 2017
Week 3- July 9-15, 2017
Week 4- July 16 – 22, 2017
July 23 – 26, 2017
A campsite is considered reserved once one Scout’s camp deposit is paid.
Units filling less than 75% of a campsite’s
capacity may share a campsite.
Deposit: $80.00/Cub Scout
Campsites are assigned by the Camp Director based on unit size and campsite equipment availability.
Payments and Fees
All payments are processed at the Council Service Center. Please deliver or mail payments to the address listed above. Credit card payments can be made over the phone by calling during business hours.
$ 265.00 Boy Scout (all meals are in the Dahl Family Dining Hall)
$ 265.00 Boy Scout (Meal ingredients are provided and prepared by the unit in the campsite)
$200.00 Boy Scout (Units provides all meal ingredients and prepared by the unit in the campsite)
+ $ 50.00for Mississippi River Adventure
$ 140.00 per Scout
On-time payments are key to the successful planning and pre-camp purchasing necessary to operate a high quality camping operation. There are several key dates for each camping program.
- March 24 – A non-refundable deposit of $100 per Scout is due.
- April 8 – GreenBarHQ online sign ups open for units with Scout deposits paid.
- May 31 – Final payments are due.
- After June 5 – A late fee of $10/Scout in the unit will be assessed.
- April 12 – a non-refundable deposit of $75 per Scout is due.
- April 15 – GreenBarHQ online sign ups open for units with Cub Scout deposits paid.
- June 30 – Final payments are due.
- After June 30 – Scouts being added must have approval from Camp Director.
There is no charge for 2 adults spending the week with their unit. This is to cover the BSA-required 2-deep leadership. We will allow one free adult per amount of Scouts after the initial 2-deep leadership is covered. All additional leaders/parents will pay a small fee for the week. Prorated fees are available for additional adults who stay for short periods of time.
- Up to 24 Scouts – 2 Free Leaders
- 24 – 31 Scouts – 3 Free Leaders
- 32 – 39 Scouts – 4 Free Leaders
- Contact the Gateway Area Council with exceptions
- Up to 10 Scouts – 2 Free Leaders
- 11 – 15 Scouts – 3 Free Leaders
- 16 – 20 Scouts – 4 Free Leaders
- NOTE: Tigers must participate with an adult partner (1-on-1)
Online Activity Registration
Scouts are registered for their personalized programs using an online sign up process. To access the system navigate to Camp Decorah’s GreenBarHQ portal, enter the User ID and Password your Unit Leader or Camp Coordinator received via email to log in.
Camp Registration Forms
- 2017 Campsite Registration Form
- Unit Camp Roster Form
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Record
- Dietary Needs, Restrictions, and Preferences Form
- Early Departure/Late Arrival Form
- Medication Dispensary Form
- Camp Scholarship Application
- Aviation MB Flight Consent
- Merit Badge Prerequisite Completion Form
- GreenBar HQ Leaders Guide
- Pre-camp Swimmers Test Form
- Pre-camp Swimmers Test Flyer